Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Jul Tid


Snow has fallen
the trees are lit
it's christmas time in Norway
Vanya has come to visit

Yesterday I snorted spaghetti up my nose and pulled it through my mouth! SWEET! My sister has come to visit me and is staying at my school for the week. We will be travelling through Sweden and Denmark next week.

I have been using Skype to talk to my family and a couple of friends in Canada. If you want to talk to me here in Norway I am sometimes on Skype at 8PM my time (12NOON Saskatoon time). You can download Skype at http://www.skype.com/ , it is free! You can add me to your contacts list by my username calitobandito.

My initial flight to Norway in August had a transfer in Iceland. In the airport in iceland the staff rode through the terminals on scooters. I didn't manage to take a picture, but a nice man named Joseph Anderson who was waiting for the same plane took some shots and emailed me this one:

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad you wont be here for christmas but I hope its pleasant for you none the less. you should watch Jingle all the Way to make your xmas complete. What do Norweigans think of Arnie?
    okay, Bye for now Cal!

    ReplyDelete