Thursday, October 22, 2009

I got a memory card reader!

I have a memory card reader now so I can put my pictures/videos on this here blog! I helped my friend Andreas and his friend Ole Martin record some black metal tracks, one is an original and the other is a cover of Emperor's Inno a Satana. I saw Gorgoroth on Monday, it was alright but not as good as the first time I saw them. No people on crusifixes, no goatheads, no flames, and worst of all no Gaahl. Gaahl is the old vocalist from Gorgoroth who is the center of much contoversy around the group. There where so many changes to the bandmember lineup that only one of the members remained from the lineup that I saw last year at Wacken open air in Germany. They played my fave songs (destroyer and insipid satan) Å well- tonight I'm going to see Aqua! YEAH! WHOOP WOOP! A couple of weeks ago my class climbed up a mountain to get to snow at the peak. My friend Patrik borrowed some skis from the school. One of the bindings wouldn't stay on his foot so he skied with one ski. Here is a video I took of him doing a 180.

1 comment:

  1. more photos please. Keep in mind everything on the internet beomes accessible to strange people and so on.

    ReplyDelete