Monday, August 31, 2009

Färsk potatis! (Fresh potatoes!)

I have my official residence permit now! I am allowed to stay in Norway until the 31st of May. The people at my school are pretty sweet. There was no school on Sunday so most of the students went to a firepit in the woods on Saturday and partied. One dude passed out and slept in a growth of nettles. My freeride class is awesome, last Wednesday we filmed some longboarding but today it rained so we stayed inside and watched snowboarding movies. Kim Andre (the hilarious naked boy from Norway's Got Talent) is going to be starring in another televised stunt on the Norwegian version of "X-factor", I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself! Here is a cool video my friend Andreas showed me, it's in swedish- she is asking for a fresh potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment